Friday 10 June 2011

eBooks For Bakery & Confectionery (FDST 215)

This post is dedicated to eBooks for the course Bakery & Confectionery (FDST 215). All the books are in .PDF format compressed into .RAR archives to save space and your downloading time. All the links provided are from Mediafire and resumable. The .RAR archives do not have any any password. Download WinRAR to unpack the archives  from here. Click on the book name or open the link in a new tab to download it. 

To download all the books below visit http://www.mediafire.com/?alv3qk3resmdk











On Request from Anjan Kumar, 2007 Batch.

3 comments:

  1. very helpful material ..thank u...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i need this book
    TEXTBOOK OF BAKERY AND CONFECTIONERY
    By YOGAMBAL ASHOKKUMAR
    if any one have please email on my id
    farhan5006@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to share with you all here on how I got my loan from Mr Benjamin who helped me with a loan of 400,000.00 Euro to improve my business, It was easy and swift when i applied for the loan when things were getting rough with my business Mr Benjamin granted me loan without delay. Here is Mr Benjamin email/whatsapp contact: +1 989-394-3740, 247officedept@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete